Thursday, April 2, 2009
April 24th (Friday) Spaghetti Dinner at the Lutheran Church, 5:30-7:00
• Steve Hart needs people to help cook in the morning of this day.
April 25th (Saturday) Neighborhood Yard Sale
• Tables will be available at the church.
April 28th (Tuesday) Curbside Pickup of extra garbage
• Put your items out by 7:00 AM
• No items over 85 lbs
• Put your housebold items in 32-gallon cans, automated carts, boxes, bags or bundles
• No blue-bin recyclable materials including batteries
• No oversized items BUT small appliances, TVs, microwaves, mattresses & box springs are OK
April 28th (Tuesday) Appliance Pick Up
• Call 747-2853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23 to make an appointment to have large appliances picked up.
• Items must be on the curb by 7:00 AM
• Large appliances only—take the doors off of refrigerators and freezers
• Drain the hot water tanks
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Attached you will find a job description and timelines for the open position of the Community Development Neighborhood Coordinator for the Browne's Addition Steering Committee.
The position is part time with limited hours. The pay is minimum wage. The position is with the City of Spokane. It is a self starter position that interacts with the Browne's Addition Steering Committee and the Community Development Department (as well as others) to follow thru on the various Community Development Block grant projects that the neighborhood undertakes.